Wednesday 24 December, 2008

Emotional bankruptcy

It's hard to believe that in a few weeks time I would have spend one whole year in Sydney. The time I have spent here has changed me in more ways than one. I feel I am a little bit more responsible than I was back home, still have a problem with budgeting though. There is a lot that has happened in the year. I met a few people, had to let go of a few and have learned to cherish a handful.
One thing that I have started to realize of late is that I haven't had a single mind blowing sexual encounter in Sydney. I have met some real nice people but there wern't any fireworks in the bed and I slowly started to grow distant. Yes, I know I am shallow but sex is a very important part of a relationship in my books. I have now seriously begun to wonder if I am off sex which is highly unlikely cause I am always horny but I haven't enjoyed in a real long time now and that is worrisome. Only yesterday I had rabbit sex with a guy I met and thought I had some connection with. The moment he got into bed and started the act he wouldn't stop humping and we weren't even doing it!! He was just happy humping any or every part of my body so much so that I almost had a back ache. As I had invited him over I had to spend the whole night and half of the next day with him and the humping continued non stop even while I was sleeping!!?
But one favourable outcome from all the failed escapades has been that I have started to grow more fond of Aiden. We have now known each other for about 6 months or more and have met many a times but he has never tried anything. Maybe I am just hallucinating and he isn't interested but in case he is then his behaviour is impressive to say the least.
Other than that work is going good, I got the job I wrote about in the last post but had to cancel the trip back home because of that. I am on a break from school now but due to the recession in my personal economy I have to be careful lest I have to apply for bankruptcy. Itz sad that there are tons of sales on and the boxing day mega sales just around the corner and I have no money to shop :-(
Will have to wait for next year I guess and most probably things would be better then :-)

3 comments:

H said...

aww it'll get better!!! :) I hatre missing sales too!! ;) And about the "horniness" ur a guy come on...its your "job" LOL ;D

FireHorse said...

The 'boyfriend' will appear when it is meant to happen. Right now, I would just enjoy the experience of living in the moment.

Happy new year to you WD.

Brenton said...

Where are you Dervish???????????