Tuesday 18 November, 2008

Breaking the routine

It seems like blogging for me is becoming an once a month affair. So just to break the routine I decided to make a quick post before I hit the D-day. Life has been pretty uneventful except for work and school so there wasn't much to blog about. I met a few guys but there wasn't any spark as such. Things with Aiden are pretty ho hum too. I am kinda finding it difficult to understand what he really wants from me i.e. if he wants anything at all!!

There have been some exciting developments on work front and soon I may be moving to a better position at a pretty good establishment but I am still waiting to hear from them. I have my fingers crossed and you guys too please pray for me ;-)

Other than that I have been finding solace in some great music from Turkey and the Middle East namely Mercan Dede's Su, Azam Ali Elysium for the Brave, Niyaz - Nine Heavens, Gaudi ft Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan, Shams Ensemble - Penhan Cho Del. Give them a listen they are pretty good albums.

Seems like due to some new developments at work the trip to go back home may have to be delayed. I have mixed reactions to that. I am sad that I am going home late but also excited at the prospects of the new job opportunity coming through (fingers crossed). More updates soon. That's all folks....

4 comments:

H said...

Hey Congratulations!
Hope you get it...

Anonymous said...

hope u r doing ok...
miss u lots

MUV friend

Dervish said...

Sorry I didn't get it?? Who are you??

Anonymous said...

hehe... im the one who introduced u to jerremy..

MUV friend