Tuesday 21 October, 2008

Reason, Season, Lifetime

Picture Credit : littleblackcat

"People come into our life for a reason, season or a lifetime." The unfortunate part is when someone you thought was going to be there for a lifetime decides otherwise. The human heart is strange and works in fashion that is beyond our comprehension. What is even worse is our perception and expectations out of relationships sometime leads to the death of beautiful connection which if allowed to develop more organically would have been something amazing.
I haven't blogged in a while partly because I was busy with school and work and partly because I though that rather than talk to people in cyberspace I should be talking to people closer home. I tried but I guess I am not much of a speaker and fail to express myself. I have been pretty passive of late with the problems or situations I was faced with but I kinda lost my control the other day when I felt all my heartfelt emotions and love was being trampled on I had to cut loose out of a relationship which I had though was the lifetime kinds.
In times like these the person I miss the most and the one I know would be able to comfort me without me having to say anything is Mum. I wish I was home. It is when I am going through drama like this that I am happy to be single.
Talking about being single it seems like things with Aiden are moving to the next level. He is passing on these subtle messages and has been really nice. I have my fingers crossed and am enjoying the butterflies in the tummy moments. Have met some of his friends over the last 2 weeks and now maybe cooking with him for some of his friends. In these dark time it is him and the support of some other friends like Garfield and Calvin that has kept me going. Hopefully I wouldn't be away for long and will keep you posted about any developments or dissapointments on this front in the future.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anytime for you mate!

Cheers...

Anonymous said...

I know what you feel like I'm in college in Singapore and I Know exactly how it feels...missing home...missing mom...everything...I'm from India too!! Dont worry it'll be the best thing in the world when you go back!!

Dervish said...

Thanks for your kind words H. I am so looking forward to being home in December!! yay!!

Anonymous said...

hehe...I'm gonna be back too!!! eeeeeee.....I'm loving it!!!
Ive been reading your posts for so long now..you seem SO interesting!! its wierd cuz im confused...its great to know someone who knows and is willing to accept who they are! :D

Dervish said...

I am sure you'd be all excited abt being home. As far as me accepting me sexuality I guess if you don't accept it you cannot look for acceptance from anyone else.

You seem to be young. I think with time you'd be able to overcome your confusion and be a better judge of where you stand...

Anonymous said...

Yeah ur right..i am 18....how old were you when you were sure??? It's wierd because I am straight....but I really can't tell!
I hav a girlfriend of 1 n a half years and I'm totally into her.. but im just not sure!

Dervish said...

I was abt your age when I knew for sure. But I am a person I am because of the circumstances I had to face. I guess with time you'd know where you stand.

I hope everything works out for the best for you and you discover your true self. Just hope you are ready for the challenges you'd face when you come to it that is if you come to that...

Anonymous said...

Im confused that im Bi, its really wierd....can i have your e mail please the website doesnt give it to me for some odd reason!

Dervish said...

My email id is navinder.saini@gmail.com

Hope to hear from you.

H said...

This is my blog by the way!!!

H said...
This comment has been removed by the author.