Sunday 21 September, 2008

The beauty of uncertainity is ugly....

Picture Credit : dasrotkappchen

I can't believe it that its been 1 month since I last posted. I have just not been in my element. It seems like finally when I was getting settled here things have happened that have upset the balance that I tried so hard to achieve. A couple of things happened which in the current perspective seem rather disturbing but I am sure in the long run I would realise that it was all for good. I think it's the whole idea of opening yourself up to something and being honest and upfront only to either be misunderstood or be taken advantage of.
I guess I am not angry at anyone except at myself for not having learned from the past. When I am with someone I am not trying to think too much other than to be vary of not being the reason for anyone's heartache but that either makes me the bitch or the ice princess.
There are some people who may read this entry and think it's targeted to them. Please babes relax it's just me venting things out and getting my does of therapy and anyways I have much more on my plate than just you. I hope you are happy with your decision and that you stick to it. I am going to survive I have seen much worst days.
In a way I seem to be at square one and it is both scary and comforting at the same time. I think I am paying for all the fun I had the past few months and I guess it is a fair price. When those days didn't last these won't too.

No comments: