Sunday 30 March, 2008

Melbourne trip

There is a lot to be said about the last few days that I spend in Melbourne but I have a rather busy week. Term 1 of my course is about to end and I have exams from tomorrow. I made the trip to Melbourne before I knew about the exams and then my School decided to reschedule the exam from Thursday to Monday and I had to spend the last night in Melbourne studying rather than watching a much anticipated drag show at Greyhound. The week included a visit to the divine Koko Black, a taste of the most amazing wood fired pizza at St Kilda, my first time in a gay bear and leather club called The Laird and catching up with a very dear friend, Hobbes. But now it's back to studying and exam fever after a much desired and enjoyable vacation.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased that you had a good weekend in Melbourne! I just love that city so much. Cannot wait to be over there in November for 2 weeks. Hope the exams go OK. Mr HydeXXX

Dervish said...

Thanks for the comment and your wishes Mr Hyde. Exams get over tomorrow.