Thursday 17 April, 2008

Dreamer


After having endured the public transport in Sydney for about 11 weeks and finally getting used to it I decided to get myself a car yesterday. Most people I know were surprised that I lasted this long. Now how I wish the car I got was the one above but it isn't. It's a old Lancer but I am not complaining. I have learned to count my blessings.
The feeling one gets driving down a road listening to a song they love cannot be put in words and I am happy to be able to enjoy it once more thanks to my most adorable and generous parents. The must be the best parents in the world!!!
It seems like I am finally settling into the place with a job, car and the only thing missing is someone to cuddle with during this cold, rainy, lonely Sydney nights. But I am optimistic. This month has been rather good and maybe it is a start of better things to come along. Only if one could find love on a website (like the car) compare specs and even get NRMA to do a check to see if allz gonna work out well!!! Until then I think it's going to be the old school for me of courting and dating. Is that still viable in today's day and age or am I a dreamer.

He would be a nice contender just in case you were wondering what would be my type!!! He'd be nice company on a long drive in the new car!!

No comments: