Sunday 22 June, 2008

So you are Brad Pitt.. That don't impressin' me much...



Picture Credit : Ollowain

This weekend was a rather strange one. I got talking to this guy a few days ago and I am kidding you not he looked exactly like Brad Pitt. We spoke a few times and on saturday night things turned out in such a way that I found me at his place. Well one thing lead to another and the sheets got dirty if you know what I mean. It has been a long time since I have had meaningless sex with a stranger and I realised why I had stopped doing it. One more thing I relaised was that most probably Brad Pitt is be a lousy partner in bed. When the act was over all I wanted to do was get out of the place. I just felt so dirty and yucky and his breath which smelled of Vodka didn't help matters either. Anyways with sunrise I too got my stuff together and left feeling all guilty. But things changed for the better by the arvo.
There is this other guy that I have been in touch on and off for about 3 months now and he intrigues me a lot. After much delay we decided to meet today and it was a rather pleasant meeting. The conversation was interesting and topics discussed got me thinking and I liked that. You know the feeling of the first date when allz so new and innocent and you are trying to understand the other person and stuff. I guess that is one thing thatz good about dating. The butterflies in the tummy syndrome and the rush of endorphins when someone shows interest in you and compliments your looks or something you are wearing and the accidental brush of the hand or the hug that last just a few seconds longer than a 'normal' hug.
The guilt of the night before was washed away and anyways now that I have been down that road I know I don't want to be there again. I guess lesson learned and no regrets...
I don't know what is going to happen with the guy (the 2nd one i.e.) who for the sake of anonymity on this blog would be called Adrian (because he is a furniture designer and so was Adrian in Sex and the City). Adrian is well grounded, on a path of spiritual discovery and overall seems a very nice guy. I don't know what he feels but I guess our paths crossed for a reason and let's see what is in store for the dervish. But I do have a good feeling about this one.

P.S. once again I have been called 'cold' when all I was trying to do was keep my emotions under control lest I end up hurting someone who is very dear to me. But now it doesn't feel that bad anymore. I guess I am going to be misunderstood and that is my destiny... I will learn to live with it. Better be emotionally sterile and cold than be the reason for someones tears. I can hadle hate but tears melt my heart...

5 comments:

Gabriel said...

studs are bad fucks? theory proven again. good job on aidan. go easy on the manolos :)

Anonymous said...

Finally new blog was released, been waiting for ages for this blog.

Bad N Good News happened just, let say in one day. Well forget about the bad cos the day was ended by Adrian came along to your way. All things are going well and do not forget to keep posting for good news :)

God Bless You


neverever land's man

Anonymous said...

Say im no one, but im amazed with all your stories. I am one of the hugest fans of sex and the city too, nice to know u met someone as Aidan since I adore the cuteness and caring (for correction: it's Aidan not Adrian, i think u made a mistake on naming him). Pondering the path forward ...

Dervish said...

Thanks guys for all your comments. I didn't even know if anyone was still reading this blog.
My bad misspelled Aidan as Adrian!! I think old age is catching up quick!!

Anonymous said...

Is Adrian Varun ?