Monday 7 July, 2008

Beacon of Hope


Picture Credit : Svangeest721

I think by now whosoever reads this blog is used to me not blogging regularly and I should stop apologizing about the same. Finally I have a 2 weeks break from school but there isn't much to do in the vacations.
One of my friends who always opposed my writing this blog because he felt I should be talking to 'real' people has asked me to blog because he feels I am not giving an outlet to my feelings and am keeping it all bottled up inside me. I am trying to blog but it seems like there is a writers block of sorts or maybe I have just got over the whole blog episode of my life.
This weekend I met a rather interesting guy for lunch and all was going well until he started to make a move. I just felt sick and had to stop him and talk to him for a while and then I left. It left a very bad taste in my mouth (not literally you dirty minds).
But that changed for the better the next day when I met Aidan at the Customs House for brunch and then walked through the Aroma Festival at the Rocks. He is quite a gentleman and when the time to say goodbye came I didn't want him to leave. We hugged and there was a kiss on the neck and the hug lasted a tad longer than it should have and it was a nice feeling to be lost in the arms of a guy in a sea of people. I felt a high that I haven't felt in a long time. I think the anticipation is making the wait all the more enjoyable and I am loving it... :-)
The day ended with a visit to Din Tai Fung (which is a new dimsum place in World Square and which was once rated as one of the top 10 restaurants in the world by New York Times) with some friends. I didn't think it was worth all that fame and the 45 mins wait for a table but the company kinda made up for it all.
It finally seems like Sydney could be home for a while and that I am making friends here who may be the reason to keep me here. Lets see if the feeling stays or the bubble breaks.

3 comments:

AFIR HAMIDI said...

:)

Single Guy said...

hope you can stay in Sydney mate! we must catch up!

Dervish said...

Hey JB!!
It's always nice to hear from you. I hope on staying here too.
I am always game on catching up with you when u have time i.e.
Just realized that you started to blog once again. Hope thatz coming along well.