Sunday 20 July, 2008

Leaving footsteps on the sand of time

Me at Hyams beach. I wish life was always this serene and beautiful!!!

After all the madness in my life for the past few days and the madness in Sydney due to the Pope's visit I decided to leave it all behind and head out of Sydney to get some perspective on things. The trip to Snowy Mts and Jervis Bay did help in rejunevating me and my soul but once back I am faced with the same situations. I think that is my main problem in life. I rather run away from a situation than confront it or talk about it. I have always been someone who hates confrontations and more so with people I love and care for. I am working on that and hope I am able to change it for the better.
I am overwhelmed by the fact how I am blessed to have met some really wonderful people since I have come to Sydney. In the city filled with people who are so involved with themselves its quite a treat to meet some genuinely nice friends, acquaintances or one night stands that develop into much more than just sessions of instant gratification. I have always complained on this blog about how I have met people who have developed feeling for me while I didn't feel that strongly for them but I have never taken a moment to thanks God for blessing me with so much love and the company of some really special people.
To all those wonderful souls that I have met and who have showered so much love and attention on me - "thank you" (you know who you are). I hope I am more appreciative of all that I have got from you and life. I need to count my blessing!!!

1 comment:

AFIR HAMIDI said...

nice picture!!! i wanna go there too.... hehe...